Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, January 29, 2010

The Answer's Rant On The Celtics


Sometimes you have to criticize the ones you love in hopes that they get better. So allow me to rip my Celtics to shreds just for the sake of venting because no one from the organization will read this. But they should.

But let me start with a quick and cool story about the Big Baby "Suck my dick" situation. So he told a fan to suck his dick. Okay. Dumb move. I thought the previous article written about this issue was spot on. Shut the fuck up Big Baby and play. Your not as good as last year. But I thought this was cool so I'm going to share it with you before I rip the whole team apart.

My girl friend is a Celtics fan. Naturally because I am. I think one of the hottest things I've ever seen is watching her parade around the house in her Perkins tee-shirt on Sunday morning and make breakfast. For some odd reason her favorite players are Perkins and Big Baby. So I say to her last night, Did you here what Big Baby did?" She replies with concern, "No, what happened?" I say "He told a fan to suck his dick" My sweet and innocent girl friend scrunches up her nose and says, "Why did he do that? What made him say that?" I said, "That fan called him fat boy so Big Baby told him to suck his dick. He's an idiot because he got suspended for a game." She freaks out. "What? Suspended? For telling a fan to suck his dick? That's fucking stupid. The fan called him fat. I would have told him to suck my fat dick. I love Big Baby. He can do no wrong." The point of this story is to show you how if my girl friend was in that situation she would have said "suck my fat dick." Yes, my broad is classy.

Now for the Celtics.

This team as it stands can't win a championship, and I'm afraid the future looks very grim in the years to come. Unless a change is made.

Lets start with Doc Rivers.

Doc. My question to you is this...do you know what the biggest snub of this year's all star game is?

No. Apparently you don't because in the final minute of the Magic game he was sitting on your bench.

Yup. That's right. Kendrick Perkins. Why is the NBA's most improved player, best defense against Dwight Howard, and highest shooting percentage in the league sitting on the bench. Oh I get it. So Rasheed can air ball the game winner. Good one. This is something I never want to see happen again. We brought Rasheed here to provide a spark off the bench. And give us length off the bench. WE ARE ABUSING HIS ROLE. I agree if that were a play off game he should be out there, but last night, that was a mistake. Perkins has been one of the most consistent players on your team, and he's on the bench in the final minute of a big game.

Rasheed. Post up more. I love that you can shoot threes. But the threat is more important than the shot itself. Make them honor your shot, don't make it your first option.

Paul. I am used to seeing Paul call for an ISO in the closing minutes of a close game. You did bang that 3. Good shot. But there were a few possessions where I thought you were a little gun shy. Please don't be. I'd rather lose on the counts of a Paul Pierce miss than a Rasheed Wallace air ball. Paul, we live and die by your final minutes in games. We won a championship that way. Please can we start doing that again.

KG. It pains me to write this. Your still in the top 5 power forwards in the league. But not what you used to be. Maybe I'm being hard on you because your not back in shape because of an injury, but still, I didn't notice the fire last night. The KG I know would single handily protect a 15 point lead. And Rashard Lewis would have ended up on his back shoot flagrant foul shots before KG lets him walk down the baseline for an easy game winning lay up. Make him earn it at the line after you throw him to the ground. KG, I blame you for that game winning shot. Yes. where was the help defense. I'm not sure but I don't care. That was on you.

Ray Ray. I really have nothing bad to say about you.

Rajon. I love you the most so your going to get the most heat from me. I'm sick and tired of watching you brick jump shots, and free throws. It pains me. Why? Because it's not like your just a good point guard. You are maybe the best point guard in the NBA. But you can't be trusted with the ball in your hands at the end of a close game. You can't shoot free throws. I'm trying to figure out how these skills in life have passed you by. The scary thing about you is, you can't shoot worth a damn, and I still think your the best. Imagine if you could shoot. You need to learn. All the great point guards could and can. You wanna be Tony Parker? Sure he's good. But he's not Steve Nash. You are the fastest player in the NBA. Best passer. Best defender (until lately) and you have a large Basketball IQ. LEARN HOW TO FUCKING SHOOT. YOU ARE OUR FUTURE. YOU HAVE RAY ALLEN ON YOUR TEAM. ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED? THE BEST SHOOTER OF ALL TIME HAS A LOCKER NEXT TO YOURS, YET YOU STILL CAN'T SHOOT. This boggles my mind. Please learn.

I'm very afraid of the future. I think the C's could squeeze out a ring this year. They need to get back to 2008 defense though. But after this year if we don't pick up someone young in the off season then I'm afraid we will be the Spurs. Ray Allen should be coming off the bench next season. He would, and he should. Lets get younger. I want to see a young shooting guard on this team next year. That's what we need. Because Paul, KG, and Ray, how many years you think they have left? How many more productive years do you think they have left? How many more injury free years o you think they have left? We need to think about the future this off season. We have a young super star point guard on our team locked up forever. Lets build for the future as well as the present.

No comments:

Post a Comment