Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Patriots Are About To Have A Massive Problem


"a slap in the face." He then added, "I want a long-term deal or I want to be free. Point blank." Said Vince Wilfork. Which essentially means, If those faggots franchise me, I'm going to throw a fucking hissy fit and hold out. I mean as an avid Patriots hater, I kind of want this to be a huge distraction for the team and Vince Wilfork whoops Belichoke. However, I'm not really sure why players in the NFL hate getting franchised, I know it is zero job security, but you are making a ton of money for one year.

If I were the Patriots, I would probably call his bluff and draft a guy like Terrence Cody in the 2nd, or 3rd and groom him to be Vince's replacement, and hope he can take over next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment