Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Need Another Reason To Hate Tebow?


Well here is one...

While we are all enjoying the Super Bowl there will be an unfortunate turn of events as Tebow and his mother (Pam) will appear in a pro-life commercial that tells the story of his risky birth 22 years ago. This has got the media in a frenzy with the whole pro-life, pro-choice thing, and has really pissed me off. For one thing, I don't want to see Tebow's face ever again on my TV. I also don't think it is right for their to be political/religious commercials during the Super Bowl. This is supposed to be about sports, and all we get is this fag telling me what I should believe.

I am not going to try to preach to you about what you should believe, but all I can say is I wish I had a time machine, so I could convince Tebow's mother to abort him.

GET OFF MY FUCKING TV TEBOW!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment