Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, January 21, 2010

NFLPA Asks For Congress' Help


So the NFLPA wants Congress to step in and stop a lockout from happening after this season. As much as I don't want a lock out to happen, why the fuck does the US Government have to get involved? We have a policy of never getting political on this site, and I think Congress should have a policy of not getting involved in sports. There are enough fucking problems in this country to have Congress busy for a long time, at the bottom of that list should be sports.

People are unemployed, companies failing, roads falling apart, but no lets focus on whether or not some asshole should get $3.8 million or $4.3 million. Honestly, this kind of shit drives me up the wall. I love sports, it is part of my life everyday, but I know what is truly important, and sports is not on the top of the list. If there is a problem in the NFL then they should fix it themselves, I think they get paid enough that it can be left up to themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment