Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, January 22, 2010

MTV Moves To North Shore?


Well Boston this is the beginning of the end. There are rumors flying around over the past couple of days that MTV is looking to build off the recent success of "Jersey Shore". If you haven't watched the show I am proud of you, but I have and it was hilarious.

When I say the word fag, this is the kind of kid I think of...

Anyways, the people of MTV are looking for the next culture to attack, and it looks like it might be in our own backyard. That's right, those micks that speak with a big fake Boston accent, love sports, and are referred to as "Massholes" by the rest of the country. Listen, these people deserve it, but I am still against it.

Why?

Because right now we have great ammo on Yankees fans, since a lot of them look like that fag I put in the picture above. I love that, because there is no defense to it...you're fucking orange man, I mean what are you going to say. Yet, if this show happens, then it levels the playing field a little bit, which I don't like.

I really don't want to see a show butchering Bostonians, not that there isn't a group that deserves it, but because it is going to be a stigma that will be pushed on all of us. We already get it for not pronouncing our A's, and using the word wicked. We don't need the rest of the country know about that stupid over the top Irish crap that goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment