Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ainge Not Looking To Make Any Roster Moves


There were reports that the Celtics were making moves to get Nate Robinson, but Ainge sees to have changed his tone...

"I really feel like we have good chemistry," Ainge tells The Boston Globe. "I just feel like we have been experiencing some of the problems I worried about at the beginning of the season. We haven't been healthy this year and I feel like we're going to be. It just happens that we put it on cruise control a little bit too often. But I think that our team is very talented and we have a good mix of players. We're not going to make changes just to make changes," Ainge added."

Obviously he would never just come out and state that the teams needs an overhaul, but I think you are going to hear a lot of rumors up until the trade deadline. In the end, I agree with what Ainge is saying. The talent is there, and I am not buying that they are all suddenly over-the-hill. Boston needs to get healthy, and they need to bring some enthusiasm to their game. Having Garnett back should help, but I put more of this on Doc. He needs to step up and get this team out of this slump.

No comments:

Post a Comment