Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, January 22, 2010

Marc Savard Injury Update


We have not heard much about Savard since suffering a partially torn right MCL Jan. 7, until today when there are reports that he has been on the ice for the last 2 days. Savard has felt so good that he thinks he might be able to be back for the game against Carolina on Sunday. Still, Savard knows he has to be patient...

“I was out there today, and I’m like, ‘You know, I feel really good. Maybe I can play Sunday,’ ’’ Savard said. “But that’s not the case. I’ve got to watch it. You don’t want to come back Sunday and be out again. I’d be losing my mind. Not that I haven’t already lost it. I’m going to just work through it. I’ll have a good skate [today], maybe work in with the team a bit, hopefully. Then go from there (Boston.com).’’

The Bruins really need Savard back and healthy. I agree you can't rush him, because there is plenty of time left in the season, but Boston is quickly falling out of the playoffs and Savard's offense could change everything. The best thing about Savard is that he makes the players around him better. Once he is back the Bruins will evaluate what they have on their team, but I still bet they make a deal before the trade deadline.

No comments:

Post a Comment