Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, January 29, 2010

Rey Maualuga Continues The Bengals Tradition


Rey Maualuga pulled the classic Bengal move, he has just been arrested on charges of drunken and careless driving. Apparently Maualuga hit a parking meter and two parked cars early Friday. I am actually a big Maualuga fan, but what the fuck is it with Bengals and getting in trouble? I somewhat understand, because there is just nothing to do in Cincy (trust me I have been there 3 times, it sucks), but still this team really needs to get it together. You would have thought the whole Chris Henry thing would have woken this team up, but I guess not.

You would think that the league will suspend him a game or two for this. Who would've thought that Chad Ochocinco would be one of the "good" guys on the Bengals?

No comments:

Post a Comment