Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Lil Wayne Is A Faggot


I don't mean it in the way that a gay person would take it, I mean in a complete douche bag type of way.... Actually screw that I shouldn't have to give a disclaimer about the word faggot. take it how you want it.

Anyways,
The New Orleans based rapper who constantly reps his hood in Hollygrove, told MTV recently that when the New Orleans Saints take on the Minnesota Vikings this weekend, he not only is picking the Vikings to win it, but he is rooting for the purple do to that douche Brett Favre.

My question is why?

Why would you reveal this and go out of your way to reveal this. If anything call it a good game, or a game your nervous about but don't tell the nation you're rooting for the guys in purple who are facing your hometown team. I guess he can spin it that he is rooting for a local boy (because Favre is from Mississippi). But this is just retarded.

Anyways, I'll be posting pregames for both games either today or early tomorrow. Hopefully, my 2-6 record will improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment