Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, January 29, 2010

Bruins @ Sabres Preview


I would like to be positive, but right now it is hard to be. The Bruins are 2-7-1 in their last 10 games. Tim Thomas has lost 4 straight starts, and the Bruins can't buy a goal. To make matter worse Buffalo is 8-0-3 in its last 11 games at HSBC (their home rink) with Miller winning his last 4 starts there.

The Bruins hope the return of Marc Savard will turn around their offense. He is a playmaker that will be on a line with Satan and Lucic. The hope is that Lucic can be aggressive enough to open up some room for Savard. I have said in the past I don't like that line, because I don't view Lucic as a #1 line kind of guy.

With all the trade rumors it will be interesting to see if the Bruins will be affected, but then again they can't play much worse then they have been anyways. I wish I could predict them to win tonight, but all the stats are against them.

Game starts at 7:30 PM on NESN.

No comments:

Post a Comment