Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Breaking News: Arenas Suspended For Season (UPDATED)


The meeting has ended between NBA Commissioner David Stern and Gilbert Arenas. Reports say that Arenas requested to be suspended for the rest of the season. Do I buy it? No, but it is at least a nice attempt to put an end to this whole mess.

I said right when this all started that Arenas should be at least suspended for the rest of the season, so in that regard I am happy. All I want to see now is the Wizards be able to void his contract. He doesn't deserve that money, and should have to start from scratch after his suspension is over.

I doubt it will happen, but that's what I would like to see.


***UPDATED***

Javaris Crittenton has also been suspended for the rest of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment