Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, November 4, 2010

DC Review: AMC's The Walking Dead


Finally got a chance to sit down and watch this show last night. I have been looking for a new show since LOST ended and other then Dexter there really hasn't been all that much that has intrigued me.

Well The Walking Dead certainly did, for at least 1 episode anyways. The show is about a guy who is a cop. He gets shot and wakes up a couple weeks later in a hospital, except everyone is gone, well except for ZOMBIES!!!!

Yea, I know, kind of sounds familiar right? But who the fuck cares, the difference is that this is a TV show, and I don't think we've had a zombie TV show. I won't give anything away, but this show had it all. I laughed, I cried, I almost shit my pants. It will be interesting to see how the show develops, but I urge everyone to check it out. It is on AMC, and it is on Sunday's at 10pm. The first show is On-Demand, so you can catch up.

If you read this site then you know one of my biggest fears is zombies. Honestly, if this was a show about what I would do, it would be about 1 min long. I would wake up, see zombies, scream, cry a little bit, and kill myself. Yea, I wouldn't deal with that shit for any more then a min or two.

Anyways, good stuff check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment