Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Are The Cowboys Really Thinking Of Trading Dez Bryant?


Last week, former Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Patrick Crayton made an appearance on "The Ben and Skin Show" on 103.3 FM in Dallas, and wasn't breathless in admiration of rookie Cowboys WR Dez Bryant's habits. Bryan Broaddus -- a former Cowboys scout who now works for the station -- wondered on-air whether the 'Boys would consider moving Bryant after his promising rookie campaign. ESPN

I guess some of the habits were only talking one day a week, not listening to any teammates, and being an all around prick. Dez Bryant has potential to be the next Michael Irvin but his attitude has been in question since being drafted to the Cowboys. I like him, I would love for any of my teams to have him but he's seeming to be the next diva WR.

If Jerry Jones trades him it will just be another cowboy experiment gone horribly wrong. So if i was Jones, I would sit him down, shut him up and fine him internally if I hear anything else about him. He can't really go through another embarrassment like this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment