Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Delonte West Injury Update


Delonte West began working out without a brace on his right wrist this week. Even though he is dribbling in practice, West says he still has some trepidation about catching the ball.

"I'm still a little timid, but I'm getting there," West told The Boston Globe. "As far as dribbling and doing whatever I can with the right hand, I'm permitted to do that."

West, who as missed 26 games because of the injury, expects to participate in full-contact practices in two to three weeks.

"Everything's on schedule," West said. "As far as dealing with the pain and the rotation, I'm actually ahead of schedule. I'm happy about the progress (ESPN)."

Rumors is he will be back just before the All-Star break. I really believe that a lot of the success the Celtics are going to have this year is going to be on West. They really need a PG for the second unit. If he can get guys like Shaq, Big Baby the ball they should be able to keep the scoring going from the 1st unit to the 2nd. I really like West, and was pissed when he got hurt, but it sounds like he is progressing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment