Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Marvin Lewis Slams Ochocinco


We have already heard that Carson Palmer wants out of Cincinnati, but now there seems to be more unrest as Marvin Lewis slammed Ochocinco to the Boston Herald. A writer for the Herald asked Lewis if he thought the Patriots would make a run at Ochocinco now that he is a free agent. His response was...

"Belichick's smarter than that," said Lewis, who coached Ochocinco in Cincinnati for the last eight seasons.

This all started because Ochocinco tweeted that joining the Patriots would be "epic", and Belichick had been quoted as saying...

“I like Chad — I like him as a player. I like him as a person,” Belichick said. “I like his enthusiasm and the fun he has with football, and I like how he competes on the football field. I have a lot of respect for that. [We’re] an odd couple, but in the end I think we have a lot of things in common.”

Well it seems that Marvin Lewis has had enough of Ochocinco, and who can blame him. I know he is a good player and trains hard, but he also can't keep his mouth shut. I just don't ever see him fitting on the Patriots. Welker got in trouble for opening his mouth ONCE, Ochocinco would be in the dog house from day 1. People keep referencing Moss and Dillon, and say it would be the same thing, but it's not. Those guys were bad dudes, who had attitude problems, but neither was big on talking to the media (and when Moss finally did he was traded). It is just a different kind of evil, and there is just no way Ochocinco will be a Patriot next year.

Looks like he won't be a Bengal either.

No comments:

Post a Comment