Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, January 20, 2011

86 Celtics, 82 Pistons



The Celtics shouldn't have won this game. They played down to their competition and BMack and I were talking during this game and he said this is the second most frustrating game since the Cavs game, and it was true. No one for the exception of Shaq cared about this game. Rondo had 6 points, 8 boards, Ray Allen had 7 points (but that last shot was huge) and KG had 11. But Shaq had 12 points and 12 boards (5 offensive) and was diving for balls left and right (much to the chagrin of Chris Bosh)

But like I always say a win is a win is a win. I'll take it, but if I was Doc I would ream into the teams lack of effort. Thank god the Pistons are an awful, awful team because if they played anyone else they would have lost this game. Marquis Daniels rolled his ankle early in the second quarter and did not return, I'm not worried about it though, he'll be fine.

Box Score

No comments:

Post a Comment