Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Speaking of Twitter


Will Hill from Florida has got himself in lots of trouble by using twitter and being an all around dumbass. Here are some tidbits from his twitter:

Well alright alright its the gang the gang sour gang on the map

My brother asks me yesterday " yo nigga do u eat" my father replies "yea weed! That's what that nigga eat!" I replied "Trillaaaaaaa"

Getting a massage by a pr chick and a black chick same time feels amazing

Morning america day already starting of crazy chick just offered me some ass if I massage her left breast smh lmsgao

Sour bitch ahahahahah

About to hop n this bmw and go get some of that pinky head but I'm debatin should I trash after or Just go about my business sour niggas

More

I'm not an expert in thuggery talk but basically everything he says is in reference to weed. But this is the shit I mean when I say I would ban twitter from my team, this is just an embarrassment all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment