Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, January 24, 2011

21 Green Bay, 14 Chicago



This was an awful game by all accounts. Aaron Rodgers had his 1st bad game in forever with 2 Ints and the offense was off after the 1st 2 drives. However, what will be talked about the most will be Jay Cutler and his "injury". I'm almost hoping that his knee is shredded because if he has a sprained knee ligament and left the NFC championship he should be instantly cut.

What saved him now is that Brian Urlacher came to his defense. But Cutler didn't look hurt, he didn't look to care actually, he was moving around decently, and the one thing that pissed me off the most, is that he wasn't trying to help Todd Collins (puke) and Caleb Hanie with looking at the print outs and game film. I'm going to hold my reservations until we actually know what happened, but it's not looking good for him now.

Back to the game... Nothing really happened in the second half, and the most interesting thing may have been how the Packers offense just stalled. If they were playing a good team the outcome of this game may have been a lot different. Caleb Hanie though did impress me. I was rooting for the Packers the whole season and throughout these playoffs however, when I saw Caleb Hanie in there, I rooted for him.

However, the mighty Caleb Hanie was silenced by BJ Raji and the clincher Sam Shields. So now the Packers are taking their NFC championship belt to Dallas to take on my Steelers.

No comments:

Post a Comment