Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Jermaine O'Neal Will Still Torture Us For The Rest Of The Year


(I wonder if Danny is regretting this)

Jermaine O'Neal will fore go surgery on his bum knee and take a month off to get minor surgery and rehab it rather then getting season ending surgery. This pisses me off in so many ways, 1. He's back next year, if this knee is going to bother him all year, it probably hurt him next year. He should just get the ligaments done and come back next year. 2. It's not like he was a great player this year, I'd rather see Semih get more burn. 3. Need For Sheed. It could still happen, but I'd rather deal with Sheed's frustration over O'Neal's disappointment.

Jermaine is still going to be out for 4 more weeks, so I'll hope he comes back rejuvenated, but I won't hold my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment