Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Jay Cutler Has Sprained MCL



I was really hoping that he tore it for his own sake, however the MRI is back and he sprained his MCL. I partially tore my MCL and ACL freshman year in school and have to admit that it was really painful. So I understand he was in pain, but in his situation I feel he needed to push it. His whole team/ city was relying on him and he let them down.

I think it's because who he is, and his past of being a baby really killed him in this case. No one would have ever questioned Tom Brady, Peyton Manning or Ben Roethlisberger if they ever sat out. But Cutler's sideline demeanor and diva past brings up all of these questions.

I personally think he should have Brett Favre'd it and played even if it would have hurt his team. He will be back next year, but if nothing substantial gets done I wouldn't be surprised if in 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment