Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Lebron James makes Li'l Wayne a whiny bitch


Rapper Li'l Wayne apparently has some beef with Lebron James and Dwyane Wade after taking in a recent N.O./MIA game courtside.

In an upcoming Rolling Stone issue, Wayne told the magazine about going to a Miami Heat/New Orlens Hornets game, and how he was upset after spending good money on court-side seats that neither Lebron James or Dwayne Wade came up to talk to him.

Wayne said, “Them niggas never speak to a nigga," he says. "They don't chuck me the deuce or nothing. Nigga spent all that money on them fucking tickets ... Come holla at me. We sit right by them little bitch-ass niggas. At least come ask me why I'm not rooting for you."

Apparently, Lebron is making everyone upset, including celebrities. Everyone hates him, and he really just needs to embrace this whole villain thing. I think it could be a great move for him. The NBA hasn't had a great villain since the Bad Boys in Detroit. Kobe is hated by many, but he's also loved by just as many. Artest is hated by tons of people, but he's not really good enough to worry about. Lebron could be the villain of all villains.

On a side note, Li'l Wayne can kiss my ass complaining about spending money. I think he can afford the seats.

No comments:

Post a Comment