Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Wes Welker Regrets Doing Interview


“I’m not going to get into any details about it, but I don’t think it’s worth putting coach [Belichick] in that situation,” Welker told the Boston Herald. “So in a sense, I do regret it. . . . As much as you might want to get enticed into that stuff, at the end of the day, it’s just not worth it.”

You know why he regrets it? Because he has one FOOT out the door. I know Patriot fans don't think so, but I have a feeling he has not been in favor of the head coach for a while right now, and this may have been the straw that broke the camels back. Welker came back from a major knee injury this year and that's all fine and dandy, but that's no excuse to lead the league in drops (funny how Patriot fans are so quick to point out Braylon Edwards' shortcomings too).

There has been some odd stuff surrounding Welker with the not playing in the last game, and being benched for the first drive of the AFC championship game. With the controversy surrounding him and declining skills, I wouldn't be surprised if Wes Welkers is no longer with the Patriots next year. I mean Randy Moss got traded for potential to act up, Wes Welker already has.

No comments:

Post a Comment