Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Actually Dez Bryant May Be An Asshole


Last week I wrote about how I thought a lot of the flack Dez Bryant has been taking have been misunderstandings, since then I have done a complete 180 and am starting to realize, he's just a huge asshole.

He may be as or more talented then 95% of the wide receivers in the NFL, but since coming to the cowboys he has just been a giant off the field headache. Even in college he was marred by off the field issues which made him sit out for basically a season (which I defended was bullshit). Now there is a jewelry lawsuit, and even Deion Sanders told the media that he's done with him and needs help.

If there is anymore stuff that goes on with him this offseason I would assume that he will no longer be on the Cowboys roster starting whenever football comes back.

No comments:

Post a Comment