Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Grizzlies Can't Be Happy With Tony Allen


Things seem to be going well for Tony Allen in Memphis. He has the starting job now that Rudy Gay is out, and has been playing pretty well. Yet, I guess he still isn't all that happy...

“I’m a Celtic, but unfortunately, I wear a Grizzlies jersey right now,” said Allen, who was the only member of the Memphis starting five to receive a positive response from the Garden crowd during Wednesday night’s game. “It was a nice reaction. I liked it (WEEI).”

If I was a Memphis fan I would throw a fit over this. Where the fuck does he get off saying something like that after the Grizzlies gave him the contract he wanted and the playing time to go along with it? This is a guy who has already got in a fight with OJ Mayo. Now he is saying that even though he wears a Memphis jersey, he is still really a Celtic. That's called treason Mr. Allen.

As a Celtics fan, I have had a weird relationship with Tony. I hated him for a long time, then ended up really liking him for his tough play last season. These comments really mean nothing to me, but if Memphis is interested the Celtics should have an empty roster spot next season after I murder Troy Murphy.

No comments:

Post a Comment