Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Ok, It's Time Someone Ripped Troy Murphy


Remember back a couple weeks ago when we all were excited that Troy Murphy was joining the team? We excused the first couple games, because he "needed to get in shape". Sorry, that is no longer an excuse, and you can tell that Doc is giving up on him more and more. Here are his stats over the past 4 games...

vs. Memphis: 0 points, 0 assists, 0 rebs, 2 turnovers, 4 mins
@ New York: 0 points, 0 assists, 1 rebs, 1 turnover, 2 mins
@ New Orleans: Did not play
@ Houston: 2 points, 1 assist, 3 rebs, 2 turnovers, 15 mins

Lets add all that up. In 21 mins of play he has 2 points, 1 assist, 4 rebs, 5 turnovers.

Mr. Murphy kill yourself. You are the only player on the Celtics that instead of being on the court the Celtics would be better off playing a man down. We chose this guy over Leon Powe, who did more last night then Murphy has done in a Celtics uniform. I can't stand this guy anymore. Every time I see him I just want to punch him in the face. I would rather have Mo Pete, then this piece of shit, no talent ass clown. What does he do for us? He certainly doesn't hit shots, play defense, or rebound. He is just an empty body. Sure when Shaq, and Jermaine come back there will be no reason to play him, but when the Celtics had a chance to add someone who could give you quality minutes we added this bag of sand. When Shaq does return I think they shouldn't allow Murphy on the bench. He's bad for team morale, I mean would you want to look at his stupid useless face every time you go to the bench? I wouldn't. It would just make me think, "damn we could've had Leon Powe".

After every Celtics game I am going to post his stats. Plus, my "anger meter". It's hard not to put it at 100% already, but I'll be nice.

BMack's hatred for Troy Murphy meter: 86%

I think when I hit 100% I might have to kill him.

No comments:

Post a Comment