Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

This Whole Rays Burglary Thing Gets Interesting


I am sure you guys all saw the story yesterday that the summer home of David Price, Evan Longoria, and Reid Brignac was broken in to. The burglars took a 60 inch HDTV, watches, jewelry, ect. I didn't think much of it, I mean shit happens. Then I read this today...

"But we hadn't heard about a certain "personal item" that belonged to Longoria. Nothing too important, you know, just your average run-of-the-mill ... AK-47 assault rifle. "It's a personal item," Longoria on Monday afternoon, before the Rays game against the Yankees at Steinbrenner Field. "Obviously they're going to say things that are taken. I think everything within the house is personal and we'll just leave it at that (Yahoo)."


Ummm, WTF? There is really no reason ever to have an AK-47. Honestly, lets think about this for a second. What are the reasons to have a gun?

Personal Protection - Well unless Cuba decides to invade Florida, I think he is all set with that much fire power.

Hunting - That's a little aggressive to take down a deer.

I have only come up with one idea. Evan Longoria is the Punisher. It makes sense. I don't really hear too much about what he does in the offseason, and I could totally picture him being a badass. Maybe him and Delonte can hangout and go all Mad Max on the South. Anyways, crazy story and I will not be asking Longoria for an autograph anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment