Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Jermaine O'Neal Back Thursday?


"Boston Celtics C Jermaine O’Neal, who has played in just 17 games this season and has been out since Jan. 10 after having arthroscopic surgery on his left knee, said he’ll be ready to play Thursday night in San Antonio. Coach Doc Rivers, however, declined to confirm that.

“I’m able to go," O’Neal said, according to the Boston Globe. “No limitations.”

Rivers said, “I think Jermaine has his own personal time clock. ... There’s a chance (he could play Thursday), but I doubt it (AOL SportNews).”

Ugh, I can't believe I am about to write this, but the Celtics really need this guy back. Their lack of bigs has been killing them, and honestly getting him or Shaq back could breathe some new life into this team. They have been nothing short of pathetic lately, and although my hatred for Jermaine is pretty damn high, he should be very fresh and add some interior defense.

Do I think we will see Jermaine Thursday? For some off reason I actually do.

I am still waiting on word about Shaq, but those reports seem to be few and far between lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment