Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Lost Game


Well, another day, another email from Dharma as the 1st test is now available at www.dharmawantsyou.com. The test is basically just arranging shapes into a square, as you are timed to put them all together. I have to admit, I had grand illusions of nailing these tests, but I quickly realized I lost too many brain cells in high school. I failed miserably about three times (you can keep taking the test, not sure if it counts after the 1st try though) until on like the 4th try i was able to do it and scored a 60, whatever that means. Anyways, here is the email they sent today as well:
ATTENTION ALL RECRUITS
RE: OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF TESTING
Namaste.
Today is the most wonderful of days.
It marks the launch of the Dharma Initiative's Volunteer Recruitment Program.
Having completed the eligibility test you can now download your official Dharma Initiative ID card. Simply go to My Profile and download your card. Carry it with pride.
Today you will also be able to commence our extensive testing program that will assess your suitability for a range of research roles within the Dharma Initiative.
Many years ago I was asked to help rebuild this noble community of scientific inquiry. With its genuinely altruistic vision, I understood that a vibrant volunteer cohort would be a fundamental part of this effort.
Together, with my dedicated recruiting team, I have searched the globe for the best and brightest to join us, to form the foundations of the newly reconstituted Dharma Initiative.
Today we lay that foundation. So that together we can guide the world to a better tomorrow.
Hans Van Eeghen
Head of Recruiting
The Dharma Initiative

No comments:

Post a Comment