Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Screw Mack


One of the biggest problems I have with BMack is his shitty little ways to go after "my guys" aka the players I like, without coming out and just bad mouthing them. Mack and I have always had petty disagreements whether it be Michigan/ Michigan State, Steelers/ Patriots, EJ Manuel/ DeAnthony Curtis, Ryan Perilloux/ Josh Freeman, Barry Bonds, etc. In turn these petty disagreements turn into absolute hatred. He will never admit his tactics, but he knows what he is doing.

The reason I am bringing this up is because of his recent poll that he put out there. Dice-K vs Jon Lester is an argument that no one can really win, but it is an argument we will have nonetheless. He knows I love Dice-K and he loves Lester, but I really don't want to have to hate Jon Lester. However, I'm not going to sit here and listen to his stupid face talk about Lester like he is the greatest pitcher that ever lived.

Here are Dice-K's stats:

22 Starts, 126 IP, 77 BB, 109 Ks, 2.77 era, 15 wins and 2 losses, 1.37 WHIP

Here are Lester's stats:

26 Starts, 167 IP, 51 BB, 114 Ks, 3.17 era, 12 wins, 4 losses, 1.28 WHIP

Both have extremely sharp looking stats all around, but I have to go with my boy on this one as of right now. I know there have been problems with Dice-K getting into high pitch counts and not getting past the 5th or 6th innings, but in 4 less starts he has 3 more wins and he has a lower era.

Hopefully both of these players do great in the future and this doesn't turn out to be a Kurt Warner/ Kordell Stewart situation where both players tanked after the argument like the Captain and I had a while back.

Also, the people that think who cares they are both Red Sox players. Screw you, I love the Red Sox but have turned my back on Queeratek, Nomar, Trot, Daubach, Ellsbury and Buchholz.

No comments:

Post a Comment