Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tom Brady Injury Update


Tom Brady went on WEEI today and said that the injury to his left foot is not the same injury that plagued him in the playoffs last year.

"No, it's not the same injury," said Brady. "It's entirely different than the Super Bowl, same side of the body, same leg, but not the same injury. (WEEI/Boston Globe)"

He went on to say that he is not sure if he will be ready for preseason game #3 vs. the Philadelphia Eagles.

"I'm not sure. I'm not sure. I'm trying to get treatment this week and I'm feeling better every day," Brady said on radio station WEEI. "It's going to end up being up to coach (Bill Belichick) and what he wants to do, but I think he's been coaching long enough to understand that the first game in September is what's going to be important for us (WEEI/Boston Globe)."

I still this Brady is going to be fine. I don't think he is really hurt bad, but that they need to put on this act so that the NFL doesn't get pissed that the Patriots are faking injuries. I expect Brady to be back for their last preseason game so that he can get some reps before the season starts. Thank God, because the rest of their QBs look like Rex Grossman.

-BMack

No comments:

Post a Comment