Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, August 25, 2008

Tom Brady Injury Update


Brady did his weekly WEEI radio spot and stated:

"If I don't play [Thursday, when the Patriots play the Giants in their preseason finale] then I'll be ready for Kansas City," Brady said on an appearance on WEEI Radio's Dennis & Callahan Show.

This is good news for all those idiots who have been throwing a fit, because Brady hasn't played yet. I knew that this wasn't a big deal, because Brady has been playing less and less every preseason. He knows this offense, and I think the Patriots main focus it to figure out who is going to be the #2 QB. In my eyes it has to be Matt Gutierrez. Cassell should be cut, and Kevin O'Connell is a year or two away from being able to take that #2 spot.

-BMack

No comments:

Post a Comment