Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, September 26, 2008

27 Oregan State, 21 USC


Well another football prediction of mine was wrong and It wasn't Bama making it to the National Title game, yet. For the second year in a row USC has lost to an unranked opponent. Last year was Stanford and this year was the Oregon State Beavers. The Beavers had this game from the word go. Jacquizz Rodgers was the story here running for 186 yards and 2 touchdowns against the number 1 USC Trojans. The Beavers defense held that vaunted USC backfield of Johnson/ Gable/ McKnight to 77 yards, which is remarkable.

I find this ridiculous, I thought this team was going to be just as good as the Leinart, Bush, White USC team and maybe even better and again they have let me down. I am not saying that I root for USC but I root for teams like USC, Georgia, Alabama, Michigan so I don't have to listen to the Florida bullshit. I still believe USC has a chance to make it to the National Title because the SEC teams and Big 12 teams will beat each other up.

No comments:

Post a Comment