Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Twins vs White Sox


Today the Twins play the White Sox for all the marbles and who better to decide this game than a 26 year old and a 23 year old. Nick Blackburn will be going against John Danks to decide whether the Twins or the White Sox are going to the playoffs. I like both teams, but I have to root for the Twins on this one. Not only am I thoroughly impressed on how they handled themselves at the end of the year, I am amazed that they could be this good after losing the likes of Torii Hunter and Johan Santana. Joe Mauer might have the MLB batting title over Dustin Pedroia and Morneau probably is in second line of the MVP under Pedroia, but after those two in the line-up, I start to worry who will step it up. For the White Sox the have Jermaine Dye, Jim Thome and impressive rookie and my favorite player in this game "The Cuban Missle" Alexie Ramirez. I think it will be a low scoring affair and the Twins will take it 4-2.

No comments:

Post a Comment