Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, September 26, 2008

Kevin Garnett Says Repeat


"Give me a couple more short summers where I feel like with this team, [we] set our mark. Every Celtics team sort of had their run, and its multiples. It's only right that we set our mark in this league like Timmy [Duncan] has done it with the Spurs, Kobe [Bryant] and Shaq [O'Neal] have done it [with the Lakers]. This is my opportunity to do that. I'm trying to take advantage of it fully right now."

I believe you Kevin. This team is getting older, but thats not necessarily a bad thing. The development of Rajon, Perk, Leon, Davis, Walker, Giddens and Pruitt are escential for a Celtics repeat. Lets be honest here the injury bug has to strike sometime, and we are going to need someone to fill some roles and I believe the players are all capable of doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment