Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Ricky Williams Still Loves Pot


“There was definitely an urge. But I just thought about what I have to lose and it was easy. The urge didn’t last very long.” Williams said he successfully combated the urge to smoke by meditating instead.

”I’ve done a lot of work at understanding myself a little bit more,” Williams said. “So I recognize [the urge] was just a result of the feeling of being free, and I was just trying to maximize it. And I realize that I really enjoy meditating and when I can go home and sit in my room and meditate, I can get the same feeling.”

My god Ricky, please stay away from pot. You have got so many chances and have already missed so many games, it is not not worth it. Comments like this should never even come from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment