Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, September 26, 2008

Jackson Against Bulger Benching


The Rams are already a mess, and now it seems that their locker room is getting torn to shreds. Steven Jackson (one of the only players that are good) came out today and slammed the decision to bench QB Marc Bulger.

"You just rewarded this man with a new contract last year, millions of dollars, and you bench him. Then if things do not work out with Trent, you go back. I don't like it at all," Jackson told St. Louis radio station KLOU on Thursday night. "I think there's a lot more people that could take the blame for this. I don't think it's fair that one person takes the blame."

You know what? Jackson is right. I rearly back players that speak out against a team, but this was a poor decision. It is the Bulger's fault that this teams sucks. He has no offensive line. His WRs won't take a hit, and even Torry Holt is not what he once was. On top of all of that they have one of the worst defenses I have ever seen. I will be really surprised if they team wins more then 2 games this year, and if I was Bulger I would demand a trade (I think Minnesota might be interested).

-BMack

No comments:

Post a Comment