Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, September 29, 2008

Springsteen To Perform In Super Bowl Halftime Show....At Least Max Weinberg Will Be There


Another Super Bowl, another safe performance ever since the "wardrobe malfunction". This time is will be Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band. I am not the biggest fan of his. I like his music and all, but he is a political activist, and I really just don't want to hear it. I mean who isn't these days, but what I am excited for his seeing Max Weinberg. If you don't know who he is then you should be shot, because he is on Late Night With Conan O'Brien. Which is one of the greatest shows of all time. Especially way back in the day when they had Andy Richter on the show as Conan's sidekick. Anyways if you don't know his here are some videos of stuff he did on Late Night.


-BMack

No comments:

Post a Comment