Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Bulger To Bench, Green On The Highway to Hell


I'll admit I didn't see this coming. Bulger is not having a good year, but I thought they would stick with him, since they signed him to be the QB of the future (and present). The other thing that struck me about this, is that I thought Trent Green died after this hit...

Not only is he alive, but he will be the starting QB for the Rams. I really think this is a mistake. The Rams aren't going anywhere, and they really don't need Trent Green's death on their conscience. Honestly, I think he is a solid 70% chance that Trent Green will die before the season is out. Trent Green has concussion problems, and you are going to start him behind a line that couldn't block the URI's defensive line. Good luck Green, good luck...

-BMack

No comments:

Post a Comment