Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

McNabb Wants Out Of Philly


Perennial All-Pro cornerback and current NFL Network analyst Deion Sanders told reporters on Tuesday that he "knows" Donovan McNabb wants out of Philadelphia, according to the Philadelphia Inquirer.

"Maybe it's because they booed him on draft day," Sanders told the assembled press, including the Inquirer's Bob Brookover. "Maybe it's because they continuously doubt him when he's taken them to four [five, as of this year] NFC championship games. Maybe it's because no matter what he does, it's never enough. Maybe that's the reason."

When reminded that McNabb has publicly stated that he wants to finish his career in Philly, Sanders responded, "Donovan is a well-spoken, articulate man. He does a great job representing himself professionally. I'm telling you what I know and not what I've heard. I would have said [if] Donovan McNabb told me that. Did I say that?"


I don't know how much i believe in this story, but if I were McNabb, I'd be out of Philly. McNabb is one of the better QBs in the league and the shit this guy has to take year in and year out is ridiculous. McNabb and Reid should just say fuck it, "We're going to Detroit.", because there they would at least appreciate their efforts. My prediction is that McNabb stays in Philly and denies this report, like the professional he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment