Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Jon Gruden Is A Scumbag


Well that is what Simeon Rice thinks anyways:
“How I feel personally? I could tell you that, too. I think he’s a scumbag,” Rice said. “I think he’s a scumbag personally. That’s when he’s telling you one thing and… You know what he told me? ‘Simeon you’ll be here in the next five years.’ I got injured [and] this man’s never said one word to me. I won a Super Bowl for you. I got 13 sacks, 12, 15 every year for you. I balled. I got injured [and] you let me go like it was nothing.”
Jon Gruden always has, and forever be the most overrated coach in the NFL. His Superbowl ring should have gone to Tony Dungy and he has done nothing productive in Tampa Bay, except coaching a disappointing team every year. Although Simeon Rice's opinions are obviously held from when he played in Tampa Bay, it is always funny when someone gets called a scumbag.

No comments:

Post a Comment