Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Shaq and Kidd Debuts


Shaq's final stats were 15 points, 9 rebounds and 3 assists in a 130-124 loss to the Lakers. He was said to look a little rusty and even took the blame for the loss saying, "I will take the loss on my shoulders because I wasn't in tune." Personally, I thought that Shaq looked pretty good, and pretty conditioned. The only negative I saw was when Shaq and Amarie were on the floor together, a lot of pick and rolls worked for the Lakers because Shaq and Amarie were not close to the basket, which is not their strong point. This ultimately lead to the demise of the suns.

Box Score


Jason Kidd's final stats were 8 points, 6 rebounds, 5 assists, and 6 turnovers in a 104 to 93 loss to New Orleans. I know it is only one game, but this is what I was worried about when they got Kidd, the Mavs are going to have to push their offensive tempo. I expect the turnovers are going to be there when it comes to a newly acquired point guard. On a side note, the Mavs are only 1 game in the playoffs.

Box Score

No comments:

Post a Comment