Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, February 18, 2008

Wonderful Spells


So, I went to see my buddy's band play at Great Scott. To say the least I was out of place. Bunch of weird looking people all around, girls with red mohawks, ect (you get the picture). So, the first band comes out and they are playing some country crap. They weren't bad, but I hate everything south of the Mason Dixon line (except LSU of course). Finally Bo's band gets out there, and I'm not gonna lie they put on a great show. Their music is really good, and you should check them out. I do hate almost everything else about them (i.e clothes, ideas, friends), but they do put on a great show. Check them out, you can click their link under our blog roll.
-BMack

No comments:

Post a Comment