Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Denver 124 Boston 118


Fuck this game. I know I have been known to be harsh on the refs, but seriously, what the fuck. I counted about 13 missed calls. To prove that I am not just making this up, the Denver Nuggets had 49 free-throws compared to the Celtics 28. It seemed like this was the first game that these officials ever called. Ray Allen my Tommy Award winner had 20 points but only 6 in the second half. Rajon had 22 points but only 1 assist. Pierce had 24 points while the hobbled KG only had 2 points in his comeback game. I am sure once KG is healthy and full of energy this game would have been in the bag. Marcus Camby was the play-maker for the Nuggets and had 10 points(including a huge 3) 12 rebounds and 9 blocks. Iverson chipped in with 28 points, 7 rebounds and 9 assists. This game pissed me off and I m going to sleep angry.

The Refs were for the birds.

Box Score

No comments:

Post a Comment