Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, February 18, 2008

Pettitte Addresses Media


Andy Pettitte today addressed the media. I am not sure why I bothered watching it, but I thought maybe he would say something interesting. Boy was I wrong, he said nothing. He had a nice opening statement saying that he knows he did something wrong, and he hopes no kids follow what he has done (he said this in his stupid southern dialect). He also stated that the only reason he did this was to come back from injury (which I could see). This was a waste of time though, he wouldn't answer any questions about Roger Clemens, which was the only reason anyone turned this fucking debacle on. Fuck you Pettitte for wasting my time, I don't care how you found God's strength to get through this. Thanks for nothing...

-BMack

No comments:

Post a Comment