Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, February 22, 2008

Another Endorsement , Kinda?



As I was calling the URI vs Umass game last night, I saw the Minutemen stretching in front of the WRIU press table. I locked eyes with Gary Forbes, and made the "moose hands" at him:

At first he looked pissed, then gave a little chuckle.

Well what do you know? At the end of the game, right after URI blew it, the 28th leading scorer in the country, Mr. Forbes, ran up to me and gave me the "moose hands" back with an arrogant smurk. When I caught up with Gary he said, "I was thinking of doing it back to you the whole game." I'm glad he was thinking of me the throughout a close and important match, because it gave me a glimpse of happiness during a painfully irritating time. However, the most breaking news was that Forbes gave me his autograph and before his name he wrote, "Dave is way better than Bob." I don't know whether or not that's an endorsement for D.C., but I do know it's an endorsement for me over Bob, which is almost better and certainly sweeter.

No comments:

Post a Comment