Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Braylon Edwards Arrested


I was just starting to think that Edwards might be starting turning back into the receiver he was a couple years ago. I'm not saying it can't happen, but he is definitely going to miss a couple games after this...

The New York Post is reporting that Jets WR Braylon Edwards was arrested at 5:15 a.m. today and charged with DWI. Police say he was pulled over and blew a 0.16 on a Breathalyzer test, twice the legal limit.

“We are very disappointed in Braylon’s actions,” Jets GM Mike Tannenbaum said in a statement released by the team. "We are reviewing the information with the league and will impose the appropriate disciplinary measures (CBS)."

I know I always go on a rant that these guys have enough money that someone else really should be driving. I still believe that, but then I learned that there is a Player Protect program, which is a program that basically allows a player who doesn't feel safe driving him to call a phone number and make arrangements for a ride. So there is absolutely no fucking excuse for this and I hope he gets suspended 3 games.

No comments:

Post a Comment