Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Giants Looking To Move On From Tom Coughlin?


Tom Coughlin may have worn out his welcome In New York. There have been reports almost every year of someone complaining about him, and this time it was Antrel Rolle's turn...

"I saw some things I wasn't too fond of in that locker room," he said. "I felt like there was no one who stepped up to the plate when the opportunity presented itself. I don’t take anything away from any player, I love my teammates, they are warriors. I felt in a situation like that something should have been done to a higher extent. I definitely see things here and there. It's not all with the players. There's a lot of other things that goes on behind closed doors people don’t know about. Things have to change. If you want to have that dog mentality sometimes you need to let those players be a dog. Everything in this organization is controlled.''

Coughlin is a very good coach. I truly believe that, but I also think he is extremely tough on his players (which I agree with), and that eventually he can wear them out. I don't know if he has done it yet, but it certainly seems that way. Maybe it is time for Coughlin to move on and build a new team. If I was a young team (Rams/Raiders/ect) I would sign this guy in a heart beat, but his time in New York may be coming to a close.

No comments:

Post a Comment