Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Doc Rivers And Big Baby Not Getting Along Again


This story is starting to get old, but Big Baby is once again shooting off his mouth and Doc Rivers has had just about enough.

Here is what Big Baby originally said...

“It’s difficult because as a player you kind of don’t understand where they’re going or what they’re doing,” Big Baby told reporters at Monday’s media day at the practice facility in Waltham. “No matter what I do - I can play great - it’s still not enough.”

Here is Doc Rivers' response...

“I’m not even worried about Glen Davis,” coach Doc Rivers said yesterday after the Celts had completed their first training camp practice at Salve Regina University. “I think he’s living up to his (nickname) again. Somebody just told me, and I’m not that concerned. If Baby doesn’t know his role by now, he’s going to be sitting down a lot. I just leave it simple. I just move on."

I totally back Rivers on this. Yes, I am sure it is annoying to Big Baby that behind all these veterans, but I feel he only has himself to blame. It's great he shows up in the playoffs, but he has been far from impressive during the regular season. On top of that he does stupid things like make comments like this or get in a fight with his friend and break his hand causing him to miss the beginning of last season. At the end of the day I doubt anything will come of this, but don't be surprised if Doc sends a message early in the season and benches him more then usual. Bottom line is Big Baby needs to grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment