Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Random Celtics News

Here is Nate Robinson still fucking around with Shaq and putting salt water in his drink:


and I guess Delonte is playing like a madman:
"I’m just happy to be given this opportunity to do what I love," he said. "I’m lucky to be here. I’m happy to be here. I’m a soldier in Doc’s army. Whatever he needs me to do. I’ll go to war and die for this team. Playing every game, every minute this year like my life depended on it, cause it [does.] Nothing’s promised."

"I’ve been given this opportunity to prove to the NBA and the world that I’m a good person," West said. "I have a lot to prove and I don’t want to let anyone down. For them to say they want this guy back and Danny Ainge to say that, Wyc [Grousbeck] and the ownership and some of the players… that’s a high compliment. That’s something that you’re going to take to the grave with you. When you’re done playing you’ll tell your kids, 'Doc Rivers wanted me to play for him.' Maybe I’m not this quote unquote bad guy after all." From EEI

I love Delonte, I felt really bad when we traded him for Ray Allen because I believe he had a special bond with Boston. You can call him every name in the book, but there is one thing that I can say with all confidence, is that he is a baller, and he works really hard at it. He may be nutso off the court, but on the court you won't find a harder working fellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment