Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Eagles Do The Unthinkable (UPDATED)


They make Kevin Kolb the starter over Mike Vick.... Gay. I guess Philly really doesn't want to win this season because they obviously have a better shot with Vick under center. I know Kolb was Philly's project and they pegged him to be the future, but shit happens. If Drew Bledsoe didn't get hurt Tom Brady would never have been talked about. But the Patriots did the right thing went with the hot QB and have three rings to show for it. Kolb's time is over and done, in that one quarter of football I saw him play this year, I'm pretty sure Jamarcus Russell would have out played him easily.

Vick is the future, vick wins games, Kolb blows. end of discussion.

I hate Kevin Kolb, die.

***UPDATE***

- DP is wrong Vick is starting next week, and the Eagles are saying it's not because of Kolb's concussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment